No stamps, no checks, no hassles.
Never miss a payment again with our AutoPay option. It simplifies paying your monthly utility bill by automatically withdrawing the amount from your checking or savings account 20 days after you have received your statement.
AutoPay can be set up using your checking or savings account. Unfortunately at this time, we are not able to accept AutoPay payments via credit or debit card.
If you would like to set up AutoPay, please download the AutoPay application. Please hand deliver or mail the completed form to our downtown office located on the 2nd floor of the Key Bank Business Center or email it to:info@AuroraEnergyAk.com.
Office Location & Mailing Address:
100 Cushman Street, Suite 210
Fairbanks, AK 99701
Read the Online Payment Terms & Conditions
These Terms and Conditions apply to any payment made to Aurora Energy. Please read them carefully.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that sufficient funds are available to complete any payments you schedule. You agree that you may be charged a returned item fee if funds are not available at the time of the scheduled payment.
- If your financial institution rejects the transaction for any reason, your payment will not be applied to your Aurora Energy account.
- You may change or cancel scheduled one-time payments up to two days before the scheduled payment date. Same day payments cannot be cancelled.
- If you are enrolling in AutoPay, you are authorizing Aurora Energy to debit the checking or savings account you designate each billing period to pay automatically the amount due on your Aurora Energy billing statement. Aurora Energy will advise you by a billing statement message of the amount and date of the payment that will be automatically debited 20 days after your statement was mailed.
- To discontinue the optional AutoPay Plan, you can
- Call Customer Service at 907-452-8767
- Write to or stop by Aurora Energy, 100 Cushman Street, Suite 210, Fairbanks, AK 99701. Your request must be received at least two business days before the scheduled debit date on your billing statement.